B&T Composites is active in the field of composite materials and has a strong presence in the European market delivering products and services according to the needs and requirements of each customer individually. The company delivers sophisticated solutions using the filament winding method and best quality raw materials, including mainly carbon, glass, zylon, basalt and aramid fibers at the sectors of: -Industry -Wind energy -Marine.
B&T Composites has established strong collaborations with several academic institutions:
• Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Western Macedonia
• Department of Mechanical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
• Department of Materials Science & Engineering, University of Ioannina
• Department of Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering, National Technical University of Greece
• Department of Mechanical Engineering & Aeronautics, University of Patras
• Chemical Department, International Hellenic University
• Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser, Foundation for Research & Technology-Hellas
• Department of Electronic Engineering, Hellenic Mediterranean University
B&T Composites owns:
o Three filament winding machines, total length capability up to 12m.
o Two curing ovens
o An extractor
o Fully equipped machinery with CNC turning and machining centers
o Quality control lab (Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and measuring tools).
o Raw materials warehouses with continuous monitored conditions
o Surface finish lab