Galgus develops a WiFi optimisation SW to mazimize performance in high user density environments.
Cognitive Hotspot™ Technology (CHT) is an embedded software that optimizes the spectral efficiency for WiFi routers and Access points (APs), increasing WiFi performance (Goodput) by up to 400%, while reducing interference levels and power consumption, especially in high user density environments.
Make your WiFi network Intelligent.
By embedding the CHT software in Wi-Fi APs a fully distributed controlled Wi-Fi network is created, making each AP intelligent. APs with CHT measure key network metrics, exchange them with neighbouring APs and together optimise radio resources in real-time. A WiFi network with CHT is more reliable, better performing, greener and can guarantee QoS (Quality of Service) for every connected user and thing (IoE).
The main advantages of CHT:
- Increases WiFi network performance by up to 400% in high user density environments.
- Improves the QoS (Quality of Service) for connected users and things (IoE – Internet of Everything).
- Reduces the number of APs needed in a deployment, reducing costs.
- No central controller needed.
- Fully distributed control technology.
- Autoconfiguration. This feature reduces WiFi configuration time by up to 75%.
- Reduces interference levels and power consumption.
- Avoids congestion and slow data rates.
- Cloud-Based management.